Pages

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

All the way through.......

Just back from the Stowell Lake Farm sesshin on Salt Spring Island.

I wanted to share one of the things that I have taken home with me.

You may find it useful to do Everything that you do...all the way through..right to the bottom...wholly with all your awareness.

Know this thing that you do intimately.

And this includes Love.

Love and receive love all the way through....watching carefully for that little bit that you hold on to.....that little bit of love you are not able to receive.

This is the same piece that you hold back and are unable to give out. You hold it back out of fear, out of doubt, out of anger. Just the little bit that you hold as separate.

The piece that you might feel keeps you safe.

The ego piece that says "what about me?"

That piece that you may not get to know intimately if you do not do everything the whole way...whole heartedly....that little part that believes the voice that says, "I'm separate". This is delusion.

I am learning to bow all the way through....right to the bottom and I am learning about why I can't bow all the way through...right to the bottom..and seeing this piece of me that I did not know and now have met is such a blessing.

gassho
Norma


No comments:

Post a Comment